Introducing summer version models for the 2018 G-SHOCK G-LIDE lineup of sports watches, which are a favorite choice among the world's top extreme sports athletes.
The base model selected for this series is the thin, comfortable fitting, Tough Solar, round face GWX-5700.
This new lineup comes in a selection of three colors that are similar to those of today's water sports gear: deep black that matches the color of many wet suits, fashionable white, or ocean blue. All colors have a subdued matte finish that combines with the basic coloring to make these models look good just about anywhere.
These models come with Tide Graph, which is a must for surfers, along with the GWX-5700's pre-programmed tide data from around the world.
Great design and powerful features create a lineup that provides choices to suit a variety of surfing styles.
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 48.9 x 45.4 x 14.2mm
- Weight : approx. 55g
Composition & Care
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Full auto EL light, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Solar powered
- Time calibration signal reception
- Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
*5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals
Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany)
Frequency: 77.5 kHz
Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England)
Frequency: 60.0 kHz
Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States)
Frequency: 60.0 kHz
Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan)
Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China)
Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- World time
31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- Moon data (moon age of the specific data, moon phase graph)
- Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
Preset tide sites: 100 (global)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 59'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time,1st-2nd place times
- 2 countdown timers
Can be used during interval training that alternates between two different paces.
Measuring unit: 1 second
Input range: 00'05'' to 99'55''
(1-minute increments and 5-second increments)
Other: Number of repeats settable from 1 to 10
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Battery power indicator
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- by G-SHOCK
- Product ID:270804233
- Style #: GWX5700CS-1